Patient Information and guidance for new COVID19 PROCEDURES
- Phone the practice to request an appointment. The physio will then ask you a series of questions and perform a clinical risk assessment to determine what type of treatment option is deemed appropriate for you.
There will be five treatment options;
1. TELEPHONE assessment and treatment advice. £20 payment to be made prior to the phone call appointment used by card
2. ZOOM consultation 30 minutes £43 card payment to be made Prior to the remote consultation
3. ACUPUNCTURE. 30 minutes £43 indirect contact placing and removing acupuncture needles then socially distance for assessment advice and exercises
4. 2M SOCIAL DISTANCE face-to-face assessment £43 and advice in the clinic, plus exercises and use of any equipment for rehabilitation card payment only.
5. HANDS ON face-to-face treatment 30 minutes £43 card payment only.
FOR PATIENTS ATTENDING THE PRACTICE FOR TREATMENT:
Ring the doorbell on arrival where you will be invited into the appropriate waiting area.
Your temperature will be taken using an infrared non-contact thermometer. Should your temperature be above 37.8 degrees celsius, you will be asked to leave the premises and follow self isolation/monitoring advice.
You will then need to read and sign the consent form.
You will be asked to wash your hands or use the hand gel sanitiser on arrival.
Disposable gloves will be available free of charge, if needed. PLEASE DO NOT bring your own gloves onto the premises.
You will be required to wear a mask which we will provide for you (£1.50 charge will be automatically added to your bill)
We will only allow one person in the waiting room and treatment room at a time unless the patient is under 16 years of age or needs a chaperone/carer. They will need to socially distance 2 metres from the therapist at all times
Please allow staff to open and close all doors during your appointment.
At the end of your treatment you will be asked to wash your hands again before making payment with card only. No cash will be accepted.
Toilet facilities will be closed to minimise further risk of spreading the virus as instructed by Public Health England.
Appointment times will be staggered to minimise the number of patients waiting at any time.
Two waiting areas will be in operation and social distancing ahear to all areas.
FOR PATIENTS BEING TREATED REMOTELY VIA ZOOM:
- We will email you a link to the zoom consultation. Zoom can be downloaded and accessed by all devices. Tutorials on how to download zoom with a step to set guide can be found by simply searching online.
- A lot can be achieved with Zoom. We have been using this process to support many patients over the past 10 weeks with excellent if not surprisingly positive feedback. And reduced risks
- Video and PDF support can be provided and advised for exercise programmes.